Your support makes it possible for us to produce resources that help ministry leaders. Projects currently awaiting funding:
- materials designed to help churches start and sustain thriving recovery
- an updated 12-step study guide appropriate for local churches, support
groups and treatment facilities (includes a Spanish-language translation)
a workbook focused on recovery and transformation, with guidelines for
using prayer and group work as recovery tools
- short films that can be used to enhance a recovery-centric message in the
local church or through recovery ministry meetings
Your support makes it possible for us to offer online training events and classes both for individuals in recovery and for recovery ministry leaders. We currently need support for:
- An on-line class to explore ‘best-practices’ in local church recovery ministry, to improve the sustainability of recovery ministry and to contribute to the health of recovery ministry leaders.
- An on-line class focused on prayer as a spiritual discipline in the recovery
- An on-line class focussed on “core issues” which are a part of every recovery journey
Isolation is the soil in which hopelessness grows. Hope is what becomes possible when that isolation is broken. . . and that is a central goal for the NACR. Your support will help us to reach out more effectively by:
- creating an increasingly interactive online community experience for Christians in recovery.
- providing scholarships for ministry leaders who could not otherwise afford to attend conferences and retreats.
- designing more effective ways to provide referrals to helpful resources
- providing consultations to the leadership of recovery ministries in local churches
And that is just the beginning! We have a lot more ideas! We invite you to join us in being part of the solution! To make a donation you can: a) send a check to: NACR, P.O. Box 3771, Richmond, VA 23235 or b) donate online by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below, enter the amount you want to donate, “Update” the shopping cart and then click on the “Pay with PayPal” graphic.
The NACR is a 501.c.3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Everything we do is made possible by your faithful support. Thanks!