Resources for Adult Children of Addicted Parents
Resources for Young Children of Addicted Parents
- Kids Like Me A Christian support group program for children of alcoholics/addicts and related issues. See alsos the “Confident Kids material at Confident Kids
- Rainbow Days Support Groups is a Curriculum-Based Support Group (CBSG) Program that has a version for use by faith communities.
- Just for Kids from National Association for Children of Alcoholics
- Peaceful Family Solutions. Peaceful Family Solutions provides pro-active, faith-based services for children whose families are affected by addiction
Resources for Adolescent Children of Addicted Parents
- Alateen. For adolescent children of alcoholics. There are also Alateen Chat Meetings
- Narateen. For adolescent children of drug addicts.