For the purpose of this disclaimer, The National Association for Christian Recovery and nacr.org may be considered interchangable. As a user of this Web Site, you agree to the following:
- The information on nacr.org and other Internet information sources to which it refers, is intended to provide general information and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Do not use the information found on nacr.org as a substitute for professional evaluation and treatment. Consult your Professional Health Care Provider with any specific medical questions or problems you may have.
- The information contained on nacr.org is “AS IS”, with no written or implied warranty. Further we do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of use in terms of correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise, the information contained on this web site.
- The users of this site assume all risks of use and shall indemnify and hold the National Association for Christian Recovery, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to use of information, services or products offered and/or presented in or at this site.
- nacr.org contains links to other Internet information sites, Web servers and systems which are not guaranteed to be checked for accuracy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the National Association for Christian Recovery. The National Association for Christian Recovery assumes no responsibility for the availability, content, or even the existence of servers, sites or systems outside of our domain.
- This site contains submissions from internet users which are not checked for accuracy and do not reflect the opinions of the National Association for Christian Recovery. Due to the manner in which messages are posted on this web site, the National Association for Christian Recovery assumes no responsibility for the content of messages posted here. While we make every effort to remove that which we deem obscene or profane, we are unable to police the site 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. As such, you run the risk of viewing language that you might find offensive.
- The National Association for Christian Recovery intends to keep the information at its site accurate and timely, but cannot guarantee either and makes absolutely no guarantees as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published and/or archived. The National Association for Christian Recovery may make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or graphics at any time.
- The National Association for Christian Recovery accepts no responsibility for other organizations, businesses and private persons that provide information on our system. Opinions expressed by authors are not necessarily those of the National Association for Christian Recovery.
- Reference to any commercial products, process, or service does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the National Association for Christian Recovery.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, you are instructed to leave the nacr.org web site and not return.