We are glad you found your way here. We know how difficult it can be when you have a family member who is addicted. It is painful and exhausting. We hope that the resources you find here will help you in your search for a saner life, a life with more serenity.
General information about addicted family systems is on this page.
- An Introduction to Addiction for Family Members. — James R.[73 min.]
This video is also available in three segments of roughly 20 min each for use in support groups for family members. You can download the segments using the following links. Look for the “Download” button just below the video and select the file type you want to download:
- Spirituality and the Dynamics of Addicted Family Systems — Dale Ryan [97 min]
- The Dynamics of Abusive Family Systems — Dale Ryan [51 min]
- About Interventions — Jeff VanVonderen [16 min.]
- Crisis Intervention and Mistakes Families Make – Jeff VanVonderen